Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Dissapointed

I usually like your stuff but this was really boring tbh, I didn't even smile once =/

You have so much talent and I think you can use it for so much better then this,. However, if this is what you like to animate, and if it makes you happy then who am I to say anything.

Either way, keep animating.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A great series

I enjoyed every single one and this one ended bringing a tear to my eye. You can really feel the emotion that has been put in this.

Wonderful job!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Time to move on to something new?

Well like some other people have said, this is a bit of a dissapointment. Animation and voice wise great but, just not really funny, and it is quite noticable that your earlier stuff was a lot better humor wise.

I'm thinking, either people are just getting bored of this kind of humor, or you've had your moment, but time to move on to something new?

Either way I'm definately convinced you can do a much better job, you've got talent so use it to your fullest, be it for this series or for something entirely new.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Art was great

But then again that's the only thing that was great, didn't find this amusing at all and yes, I have finished the game so i do get the "jokes"

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

Could become something, but not there yet

You kinda remind me of me when i started to work with flash. You got potential but definately a long way still to go. The jokes weren't really funny, I can see why you think so because back when I started I used the same humor, but try and move away from that, it's a bit retarded to be honest. Art was ok for a start of this series but I hope to see it improve and was dissapointed by the use of official artwork rather then drawing some things yourself. I'm also not quite sure why you have a good looking Great Deku Tree in the background when the intro starts, but a poorly looking one halfway the movie.

All in all I can see this improve and going somewhere, keep trying your best and look at this as positive criticism and you'll get there.

Best present ever Best present ever

Excellent quality

This is definately something I could see on tv, nickolodeon, to be more specific. Animation was very well done, great voice action and the story although simple did what it needed to do.

I can only say that you got a good future up ahead if you keep this up. Congratz!

Where's Edgey? Where's Edgey?

Oh God yes

The main reason why this is so awesome is because of the use of Phoenix Wright characters but I for one, unlike probably other people, don't mind that one bit. It's well animated and amusing, and that's what matters =)

Edgeworth's final expression = epic win

Plans of Evil #1 Plans of Evil #1

Good job

Great to see you animating again =)

Animation was pretty good, art was fine for me, voice acting pretty good. I liked the actionscene the most =D

And uhm... i'm bad at reviewing so there you go =D

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Excellent work

I only had one part that lagged for me =)

To be short about it, I loved it, great atmosphere, good characterdesign, great animation, and hopefully, a sequal. I wish I could be as good as this.

My hat of to you sir

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

All positve

I don't have anything bad to say about this. Good graphics and nice style. Sound wasn't crispy or static and humor was entertaining enough

Very nice work =)